Commercial AC Repair Services in Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
Losing your cool is bad for business. Whether you serve a few customers or operate a busy restaurant, or whether you have a small office or occupy several floors of employee-filled cubicles, your commercial air conditioning system provides clean, cool comfort. Air conditioning is also part of your health and safety protocol.
We provide commercial AC services to these industries and more:
- Healthcare facilities
- Manufacturing/industrial properties
- Multifamily housing
- Recreational facilities
- Server rooms
- Strip malls
JM Mechanical Heating & Cooling provides these commercial services to Ohio and Northern Kentucky:
Not only do your commercial property systems work together, they also depend on each other to keep your building safer. JM Mechanical Heating & Cooling professionals are trained to understand how your systems interact when you’re faced with problems, diagnoses, and repairs.
When you need competent and affordable commercial AC repair, you can depend on the professionals at JM Mechanical Heating & Cooling. Call 513-574-4000 or contact JM Mechanical. Our certified technicians will get you back in business quickly and efficiently.
Commercial AC Maintenance
A commercial heating and cooling maintenance plan isn’t just a good idea; if you’re in business to make money, investing in an AC maintenance plan is one way to save money. It’s also the best way to avoid expensive emergency repairs.
- Can be customized to meet your budget
- Enhances customer satisfaction
- Increases employee productivity
- Predicts wear and tear across the life span
- Reduces downtime
- Repairs operating deficiencies
- Will be equipment-specific
Because you’re a commercial property owner or maintenance supervisor, you know the value of proactive management. Your commercial AC maintenance plan saves money, time, and stress.
- Balancing airflow
- Changing air filters
- Checking refrigerant
- Cleaning condensate drains, evaporators, condensers
- Inspecting HVAC supply electrical systems
Commercial AC Replacement
Even with diligent maintenance, eventually, you must replace your AC system. If your system can be repaired and deliver good service for the long term, that’s what we’ll recommend.
Here’s what we’ll discuss before recommending AC replacement vs. repair:
- Age – Commercial HVAC systems have a 15±-year life span. If your AC system is older than 10 years, replacement may be the best option.
- Prior repairs – If you’ve already had one or more repairs this year, it’s time to replace your commercial AC system. Your ROI (return on investment) may be substantial with your new system’s lower energy costs.
- Technology – Ask about zoned air conditioning for your commercial property. What about ductless heating and cooling? Our team receives ongoing training so we can share the latest commercial AC choices.
New AC Installation
Let’s review your current tenancy and property requirements. What type of commercial AC installation will allow for expansion and diversity of occupancy? If you’re renovating or building new, we’ll work with you and other contractors/architects to deliver an AC installation that provides form and function.
Commercial properties are unique. They also have unique heating and cooling requirements that must be installed, maintained, and repaired to deliver maximum performance.
Call 513-574-4000 or contact JM Mechanical for AC repair information. We believe business-to-business support adds value to our companies and our communities.