Ductless Mini-Split and Multi-Zone Systems and Service in West Chester, OH
Finding the right heating and cooling solution can present a challenge. Your home or business may lack usable space for a duct system. Or maybe you just want something compact, efficient, and capable of providing year-round comfort.
If you’re in the market for a new comfort system, the ductless HVAC systems from JM Mechanical may be the perfect solution for you!
Our top-rated local HVAC company offers first-class products, services, and comfort solutions to home and business owners throughout the Cincinnati suburbs and Northern Kentucky. Since 2010, we’ve been the service team our clients can trust for the best in ductless HVAC systems and services.
Contact JM Mechanical for:
- Ductless split-system installation
- Ductless split-system replacement
- Ductless HVAC repair
- Ductless split-system maintenance
If you’re looking for ductless HVAC services or systems “near me” in or around the Butler County, OH, area, just dial 513.574.4000 or contact JM Mechanical online!
Ductless Mini-Split and Multi-Split System Installations in Butler County, OH
Ductless systems can be installed to control specific spaces, like a single room, a studio apartment, or light commercial space. You can also have these systems set up with multiple indoor wall-mounted units for a whole-home comfort system that offers superior control and efficiency.
JM Mechanical is proud to be a Daikin Comfort Pro Heating and Cooling Contractor. This means that:
- We offer a wide range of mini- and multi-split AC and heat pump units.
- We have the experience, training, skills, and tools to help you select the ideal option to meet your comfort needs and to provide all types of service on these systems, from installations to repairs and maintenance.
Ductless Mini-Split Repair Services in West Chester, OH
Is your ductless heating and cooling system not quite meeting your comfort needs? Has it stopped working altogether? Whether your system is making odd noises, producing funky odors, or not turning on at all, you can count on the ductless HVAC repair contractors at JM Mechanical for the right diagnosis and repair service. Our elite technicians offer same-day repair service to restore your comfort system as soon as possible!
With our in-depth knowledge of ductless HVAC systems, we are the ideal repair team, capable of providing reliable repairs and excellent service. Our team will work hard to ensure you get affordable, prompt, top-quality repair service every single time.
Need ductless heat pump or HVAC repair service “near me” in the Cincinnati suburbs or Northern Kentucky? Contact JM Mechanical now!
Ductless Split-System Maintenance in the Cincinnati Suburbs and Northern Kentucky
Ductless units are an exceptional investment that can offer great value, especially if you take care of your system with the proper maintenance. Our elite maintenance technicians understand the unique needs of ductless systems and how to keep them in peak condition year after year.
As part of our ductless HVAC tune-up services, we thoroughly inspect the system’s critical components and connections, cleaning dusty parts, tightening loose connections, checking airflow, testing overall performance, and much more.
With our maintenance services, you can be confident that your ductless HVAC system is performing optimally all year long.
Sign up for one of our money-saving HVAC maintenance plans to keep your ductless system in peak condition season after season!
Contact JM Mechanical for Superior Ductless HVAC Systems and Services in and Around West Chester, OH
For state-of-the-art Daikin ductless systems and a full range of HVAC services from honest, dependable local contractors, just contact JM Mechanical. Our team is dedicated to helping you get the best in services and products. So, never hesitate to connect with us for ductless HVAC repair, installations, and routine annual maintenance.
Contact us now by calling 513.574.4000 or schedule your consultation online! We can help you decide if a ductless system is right for you, and we can handle all of your ductless HVAC system needs for the entire life of your unit!
DUCTLESS HVAC FAQs
Frequently asked questions we receive about ductless HVAC systems for West Chester Township include:
What is a ductless HVAC system?
Ductless HVAC systems offer heating and cooling using a heat pump. Instead of ductwork (which eventually leaks/gets dirty), ductless HVACs have an indoor unit connected to an outdoor unit by refrigerant lines. As many as eight indoor units can be attached to one outdoor unit. Some homeowners have noticeably improved IAQ (indoor air quality) with their mini-split systems.
What are ductless mini-splits, and are they worth it?
Ductless “mini-split” systems are another way of saying “ductless HVAC systems.” Whether or not they’re worth it depends on you:
- Because they transfer heat rather than generate heat, they use 60% less energy and reduce monthly bills by 30%. Long-term savings are terrific.
- Less air escapes from around the unit. You eliminate the 20%-30% energy loss of regular HVAC units.
- They are extremely energy-efficient, especially if you buy an ENERGY-STAR® model. Tax rebates may be available.
- They are perfect for small spaces because they’re wall-mounted but only require a small hole, not an entire window.
- They are quieter and less visible. (Owners often say they forget they’re there.)
- You can operate them with remote control or Wi-Fi.
- Ohio can have frigid winters. It’s a good idea to have a backup heat source (though many models can still heat effectively in below-zero temperatures).
- Filters should be washed every month (more, if you smoke or have pets). Forgetting or ignoring this can lead to costly repairs and a shortened life span for your unit.
- They cost more up front.
- You may pay more in installation costs than if you replaced your HVAC unit with a same-type system.
How much are ductless heating and cooling systems?
They are between $2,750-$5,680 installed. You can get air-conditioning-only units, too.
Are ductless air conditioners any good?
Yes! Window AC units are security risks. Ductless air conditioners are easy to install, require less space, and save energy and money. They increase your property value and have measurable ROI (return on investment).
Is a ductless HVAC system right for your residential or commercial property? Let’s discuss your options. JM Mechanical is your local HVAC, electrical, and plumbing professional. Your home’s systems depend on each other, so we are trained in “whole-house wellness.” Call (513) 574-4000 or contact us today.