Furnace Maintenance Services in West Chester & Cincinnati, OH
Are you ready for Cincinnati’s winter weather this year? With an annual furnace maintenance visit from JM Mechanical Heating & Cooling, you’ll be well prepared to enjoy a comfortable home all winter long!
Our experienced HVAC technicians will clean your heating system, test it for safety, and much more. Professional heating services are the best way to ensure cozy comfort in your West Chester, OH home this winter.
Make sure your home heating system is ready for winter! Contact JM Mechanical online or call (513) 574-4000 to schedule a furnace inspection and maintenance service in West Chester or Cincinnati, OH.
Professional Furnace Maintenance by JM Mechanical: What We Do
During your furnace tune-up appointment, our friendly, certified heating tech will thoroughly inspect your furnace and:
- Clean the equipment components
- Lubricate parts as needed
- Check for worn parts
- Change your air filter
- Verify proper airflow throughout your Cincinnati home
- Check the thermostat(s)
- Examine electrical connections
- Look for and repair any gas leaks
- Investigate any strange noises or heating system problems you may have noticed
- Test the heating system to ensure proper and safe operation
- And more
Extend the life of your furnace with a comprehensive furnace tune-up! Call (513) 574-4000 to schedule your maintenance visit.
How to Maintain the Furnace in Your West Chester, OH Home
Between our annual maintenance calls, homeowners should perform minimal DIY fall furnace maintenance by:
- Changing the furnace air filter as needed
- Keeping rugs, curtains, pet beds, and furniture from blocking room vents or grilles
For anything further, count on JM Mechanical. Be sure to report any furnace problems to our dedicated HVAC team, anytime you need heating system repair or diagnostic service.
PRO TIP: Be sure to sign up for one of our four HVAC maintenance programs to save time and money on our top-quality services.
Is your heating system overdue for a tune-up? Contact JM Mechanical online or call (513) 574-4000 today!
Benefits of Professional Furnace Maintenance
An annual pre-season furnace checkup from an HVAC pro:
- Keeps your furnace running at peak efficiency, saving you money on monthly heating bills
- Extends the life of your home heating system through regular cleaning and lubrication
- Catches small functional issues before they require costly repairs
- Locates worn parts needing replacement, ensuring the system runs reliably and consistently for you
- Keeps you in compliance with manufacturer warranties, which typically mandate professional heating system maintenance
- Helps ensure safe operation, guarding against electrical dangers, fire risk or gas leaks
- Maintains your family’s home comfort
Don’t skip your annual furnace checkup! Contact JM Mechanical online or call (513) 574-4000 to schedule furnace maintenance at your Cincinnati-area home.
Why Choose JM Mechanical for Annual Heating Maintenance?
Our team of dedicated Cincinnati HVAC professionals has earned the trust of thousands of customers in the Greater Cincinnati and West Chester communities over the past decade, and we’re confident we can exceed your high expectations.
Get preventative furnace maintenance annually to ensure optimal performance. Contact JM Mechanical online or call (513) 574-4000 now.
JM Mechanical combines friendly, honest small-town values with Cincinnati city-style efficiency and heating system expertise. Our technicians receive continuing education in the latest HVAC equipment installation and repair techniques. Most importantly, we are wholly focused on providing a great customer experience, and we guarantee your satisfaction.
Some of the frequently asked questions we receive about furnace maintenance in Butler and Hamilton counties are:
Do plumbers service furnaces?
When you partner with JM Mechanical Heating & Cooling, the answer might be “Yes!” Most of our customers are surprised to find that many of our licensed HVAC professionals are also licensed and certified plumbers. Our team of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC pros knows that home systems interact and sometimes depend on each other.
We understand how wiring, plumbing, and HVAC systems are integrated “behind the scenes” (behind your walls, under your floors, above your ceiling). It’s part of the JM Mechanical difference. We believe in “whole-house wellness.”
How do I know if my furnace needs professional maintenance?
If you have no problems but you don’t know when the last time your furnace was cleaned/maintained, it’s time to schedule maintenance service.
Signs you need a tune-up (or maybe repair) include:
- Energy bill increases
- Erratic temperatures
- Gas furnace’s flame is orange/yellow, rather than blue
- Increase in dust
- Makes noise
- Thermostat unreliable
- Turns on/off frequently
How much does furnace maintenance cost?
The cost of DIY furnace maintenance — that is, simple checks you can do yourself — is merely your time. It’s well worth a few minutes a month to:
- Change your furnace filters per manufacturer’s recommendations or as needed
- Check gas furnace flame color (it should be blue) to ensure there is no gas/carbon monoxide leak
- Clean the area near your furnace/keep debris and clutter away from your HVAC system
- Make sure all vents are unblocked
- Schedule ductwork cleaning
- Schedule fall furnace and spring air conditioning service
Your professional furnace maintenance pricing depends on the complexity and age of your furnace. Tune-ups can cost between $80 and $280 per visit.
What does professional furnace maintenance include?
Professional furnace maintenance may include cleaning:
- Combustion chamber
- Drain line
- Fan blades
- Filters/change if needed
During the tune-up, your technician will:
- Adjust belts
- Check clearances around HVAC unit
- Check for gas leaks
- Check gas pressure/adjust if needed
- Check furnace operations sequence
- burner alignment
- heat exchanger
- Lubricate moving parts
- Oil fan motor
- carbon monoxide leaks
- heating efficiency
- hot water temperature
- safety switch
- thermostat operation
Professional furnace maintenance is a good investment! It prolongs your HVAC system’s life and provides better IAQ (indoor air quality). If you plan to sell your property, regular furnace maintenance shows “due diligence” as a homeowner and increases your property value. Call JM Mechanical at (513) 574-4000 or contact us today to learn more about furnace maintenance. Our live chat assistant is available 24/7 to answer your questions.